According to DisplaySearch analyst Paul Semenza, who based his prediction on supply chain data, the retina display iPad Mini will arrive in the second half of 2013. The speculation is in line with a previous report from KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
Predicted specs: resolution of 2,048-by-1,536 pixels, 7.9-inch screen and the pixel density would reach 324 pixels per inch.
Amazon has finally make available on the Apple Store the optimized Cloud Player app for the iPad and iPad mini. This app allows customers to play, download, manage, and create playlists from music stored in their Amazon music locker. From the Cloud Player app, users can either stream music in their library from the cloud, or download it for offline playback.
From App Store:
With Cloud Player, you can:
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your lockscreen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to music in your Cloud Player library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, Android-based device, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
The latest Apple Christmas ad for iPad Mini showing a grand daughter playing the ukulele and sings “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” to a grandfather via FaceTime.
Amazon is not going to loose to Apple’s new iPad Mini by releasing an ad attacking the new tablet. The Amazon’s “Much More for Much Less” criticising Apple’s new 7.9-inch tablet for falling short in specifications versus the Kindle Fire HD. Amazon says the $199 Kindle Fire HD with its 216ppi 7-inch display cost less than the $329 iPad mini, which has only 163ppi display. Look at the ad which list out more short comings of Apple’s iPad Mini.